Ann Graves was born on November 15, 1940 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. She was an actress, known for The Magic Sword (1962), Runaway Girl (1965) and The Blue Angels (1960). She was previously married to Glenn Yarbrough. She died on December 26, 2016 in Burbank, California, USA. In this article, we will talk about Ann Graves's Biography including Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Height, Weight, Family, Children etc.
Ann Graves Biography
To know her complete profile, check the following table.
|Birth Name/Full Name||:||Anne Graves|
|Other Name (s)||:||Anne Graves|
|Date of Birth||:||November 15, 1940|
|Birthplace||:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
You may like:
Ann Graves Age in 2023 and Birthday Info
In this section, we will add Ann Graves's birthday-related information. Ann Graves was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on November 15, 1940.She died on in Burbank, California, USA (cancer). Check the below table for more information.
|Date of Birth||:||November 15, 1940|
|Birth Place||:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Date of Death||:||2016-12-26|
|Death Place||:||Burbank, California, USA (cancer)|
|Next Birthday||:||15 November, 2023|
Ann Graves Height and Weight
Now we are going to add Ann Graves's Height (In Meter, Centi Meter, and Feet-Inches) and Weight (In Kilogram and Pounds). As weight changes frequently, we may not have the current weight of Ann Graves.
|Height in Meter||:||- m.|
|Height in Centimeter||:||- cm.|
|Height in Feet-inches||:||-|
|Weight in Kilogram||:||- kg|
|Weight in Pounds||:||- lb|
Ann Graves Family (Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings, Relatives)
In this section, we will add Ann Graves's complete family information including her martial status, husbandorwife, children, parents, relatives, and siblings.
|Spouse (s)||:||Glenn Yarbrough (1967 - 15 March 1984) (divorced) (1 child)|
|Parents (Father and Mother)||:||-|
Ann Graves Social Accounts (Facebbok, Instagram, Twitter, Website)
In this section, we will add Ann Graves's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and personal website.
|:||Ann Graves Facebook|
|:||Ann Graves Instagram|
|:||Ann Graves Twitter|
|Personal Website||:||Ann Graves Webiste|
Ann Graves Net Worth in 2023
Are you curious to know what was the net worth of Ann Graves at time when she died. The net worth of Ann Graves was $16 Million. We do not guarantee the net worth of Ann Graves is the exact amount. This is based on several sources on the internet.
Ann Graves Facts and Trivia
Here is the list of top facts about Ann Graves.
- In the 1970s, Glenn and Ann formed the Brass Dolphin Records Company. Ann produced Glenn's 'Live at the Troubadour' album.
- After high school, she became a model with the Robert Hall Modeling Agency. She won 1950s beauty pageants including the Venice Surf Festival, and Miss Culver City title. She represented products as 'Miss Clairol' and 'Miss Naugahyde.'.
- In 1971, Ann and Glenn Yarbrough, her musician husband, sailed around the world in their fifty-five-foot, custom-designed boat.
- In the 1980s, Ann opened the 'I'm a Basket Case' floral and gift store on Ventura Blvd. in Studio City, California.
- "[H]er family moved to California in the 1940s and settled in Culver City," the Los Angeles Times reported.
- The day when Ann Graves was born was Friday.
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about Ann Graves in the context of this article.
What was the Net Worth of Ann Graves?
Where is the birthplace of Ann Graves?
How old was Ann Graves?
How tall was Ann Graves?
was Ann Graves married?
The information on this page about Ann Graves's Net worth, Age, Height, Family, etc is based on Wikipedia, IMDB, Forbes, and other trusted online sources. If you notice anything wrong, contact us. Hope you enjoyed the article. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section.