The HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 hi-fi headphones are at the top of the HiFiMAN range. This open circumaural model is equipped with two nanometric Planar Magnetic transducers. It is capable of covering a bandwidth of 8 Hz to 65 kHz. These two transducers provide extra benefits. This new iteration of the HiFiMAN HE-1000 is distinguished by aesthetic and technical improvements. The sound recording conditions are also very good. In this article, one of our editorial staff will highlight the HiFiman HE-1000 V2 headphones review and analysis 2021.
- Ergonomic and technical improvements (sound defects have been corrected)
- There is an “upgrade” option for owners of the previous model
- They need a very good sound system to shine
- For some tastes, it may lack power in the bass
Technical characteristics of HIFIMAN HE1000 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone:
- Type: Over-Ear / Circumaural, Open Type
- Frequency response: 8Hz – 65kHz
- Impedance: 35 Ω
- Sensitivity: 90 db
At the end of 2015, the new Hifi headphones came on the market: the HiFiman HE-1000. Its launch was a bombshell that impressed fans of HiFi headphones with impressive sound quality. Shortly after a year on the market and garnering good reviews, manufacturers asked themselves: “Okay… but how could we improve them even more?” And here is the answer: the HiFiman HE-1000 V2 model, with a few small changes, seeks to bring it even closer to the Olympus of Sound. Here is our review of the HiFiman HE-1000 V2. It is fresh out of the oven and it is warm.
Have a look at the table of content.
Design of the Hifiman HE-1000 V2
At first glance, the new version of these Hifi headphones is very similar to the previous one. Metallic tones predominate (laser-cut aluminum has been used for the grilles and for the bows of the headband). It has also been chosen to use natural leather on the headband and synthetic leather on the ear cushions. The shells still have the laminated wood edges that give them that handcrafted touch. The exterior grilles continue to be the protagonists and the set conveys a feeling of solidity. But when you look closely, you can see quite a few changes that make a difference:
- The headband support with the headphones has been redesigned to increase comfort and robustness.
- The pads have a new synthetic leather finish that is more comfortable and makes you sweat less.
- The helmets are a bit narrower because a space between the outside and the diaphragm that used to create unwanted noise has been eliminated. This has been used to widen the pads a bit.
- The diaphragm has been redesigned and is now the thinnest on the market. Nanometric technology has been used to obtain the thinnest possible (0.001 millimeters, finer than a human hair). This results in a sound full of details, life and with unbeatable clarity.
- The Window Shade system protects the driver and allows an open design that prevents wave reflections within the capsule.
- The cables are new, now they have a silicone covering that makes them translucent.
- The packaging is similar to that of the previous model. Headphones and cables are presented in an elegant brown grained leather case , soft to the touch and with a metal plate on the lid that identifies the make and model. You just have to open the metal clasp as if it were a briefcase and enjoy this jewel.
Before jumping into this article, make sure you understand the Headphone Technical Specifications.back to menu ↑
As if you weren’t wearing them. The first thing that stands out in these high-quality Hifi headphones is that the weight has been reduced to 420 grams, 60 less than the first version. The headband, made of leather, has also been modified. It is now wider, which distributes the weight over the head and has more adjustment points added to make it suitable for larger heads. To this must be added some slight changes in the pads that are now synthetic leather, which makes them more comfortable to the touch and better prevents sweat. The ears are completely covered and the immersion in the music is total. Taken together, these features have improved comfort to the point that, once adjusted to your head, you forget you’re wearing them and enjoy music for hours.
You may also => Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 Headphones: review price Opinion 2021back to menu ↑
Cream of the cream. We are talking about one of the best planar magnetic technology headphones on the market and one of the star products of the Hifiman brand, so at all times we are at the best performance that headphones can give us to listen to music. The aluminum and leather give it a feeling of vigor, the design is attractive and the technology used is high tech. All of this has resulted in not just good headphones, but probably one of the best headphones on the market.back to menu ↑
Sound of the Hifiman HE-1000 V2
The sound quality is spectacular and the noise is practically zero, which is to be expected in one of the best headphones for listening to music in this range. The magnets of the magnetic charge remain asymmetrical to avoid stray waves and distortions.
In addition, this model incorporates the “ Window Shade ” system, patented by Hifiman headphones, which ensures that the driver is fully protected and prevents waves from bouncing inside the capsule. This favors the open design and the location of each instrument within the sound spectrum, creating a three-dimensional effect and a unique experience.
You may also => HyperX Cloud Orbit S Gaming Headsets: Review 2021
As is usual in the headphones of the Hifiman brand, the bass is not excellent in quantity, but in quality. If you want them to have more weight, you must modify the configuration of the sound equipment you are using. The mid-tones are perfect, incorporating all the nuances you could want and the highs sound less garish than before. Whatever style of music you listen to, you will find a natural sound, full of details, you will enjoy the harmonic richness of each instrument and a spectacular three-dimensionality.
The downside that can be put is that with medium quality sound equipment the qualities of these headphones are not appreciated, they sound less clearly. It is by connecting them to a high-quality sound system that the HiFiman HE-1000 V2H uncovers their full potential and the audio headphones demonstrate their performance.
You may also like => Best Gaming Headsets 2021– Top Gaming Headphonesback to menu ↑
The cables that came standard have been replaced by another model with an outer mesh made of silicone that makes them more manageable and translucent.
Three cables are included in the box:
- 3.5mm connector terminated at 90º angle
- 6.3mm jack connector
- Connector XLR 4 pin
You may also like => AKG K550 Headphones Review & Sound Analysis 2021back to menu ↑
The Hifiman HE-1000 V2 headphones are quite expensive, quite a treat for the most demanding ears, but it is a good investment if you aspire to the best of the best. IF the budget is not a problem, the Hifiman HE-1000 V2 can meet your expectations with sound perfection within the reach of very few. Our pulse does not shake when saying that they are one of the best helmets that exist right now.back to menu ↑
Technical characteristics HiFiman HE-1000 V2 Headphones
|Technical specifications||HiFiman HE-1000 V2 Headphones|
|Model||HE 1000 V2|
|Dimensions||13.2 x 10.5 x 8.5 inches|
I hope this review and analysis of HiFiman HE-1000 V2 Headphones helped you to make a better buying decision.
You may also like