Raymond Leblanc was born on May 22, 1915 in Longlier, Belgium. He was a producer and director, known for Astérix le Gaulois (1967), Tintin et le lac aux requins (1972) and Les gaspards (1974). He died on March 21, 2008 in Brussels, Belgium. In this article, we will talk about Raymond Leblanc's Biography including Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Height, Weight, Family, Children etc.
Raymond Leblanc Biography
To know his complete profile, check the following table.
|Birth Name/Full Name||:||-|
|Other Name (s)||:||-|
|Date of Birth||:||May 22, 1915|
|Profession (s)||:||Producer ,|
You may like:
Raymond Leblanc Age in 2023 and Birthday Info
In this section, we will add Raymond Leblanc's birthday-related information. Raymond Leblanc was born in Longlier, Belgium on May 22, 1915.He died on in Brussels, Belgium. Check the below table for more information.
|Date of Birth||:||May 22, 1915|
|Birth Place||:||Longlier, Belgium|
|Date of Death||:||2008-3-21|
|Death Place||:||Brussels, Belgium|
|Next Birthday||:||22 May, 2024|
Raymond Leblanc Height and Weight
Now we are going to add Raymond Leblanc's Height (In Meter, Centi Meter, and Feet-Inches) and Weight (In Kilogram and Pounds). As weight changes frequently, we may not have the current weight of Raymond Leblanc.
|Height in Meter||:||- m.|
|Height in Centimeter||:||- cm.|
|Height in Feet-inches||:||-|
|Weight in Kilogram||:||- kg|
|Weight in Pounds||:||- lb|
Raymond Leblanc Family (Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings, Relatives)
In this section, we will add Raymond Leblanc's complete family information including his martial status, husbandorwife, children, parents, relatives, and siblings.
|Marital Status||:||Yet to update|
|Parents (Father and Mother)||:||-|
Raymond Leblanc Social Accounts (Facebbok, Instagram, Twitter, Website)
In this section, we will add Raymond Leblanc's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and personal website.
|:||Raymond Leblanc Facebook|
|:||Raymond Leblanc Instagram|
|:||Raymond Leblanc Twitter|
|Personal Website||:||Raymond Leblanc Webiste|
Raymond Leblanc Net Worth in 2023
Are you curious to know what was the net worth of Raymond Leblanc at time when he died. The net worth of Raymond Leblanc was 1.5 Million (Approx). We do not guarantee the net worth of Raymond Leblanc is the exact amount. This is based on several sources on the internet.
Raymond Leblanc Facts and Trivia
Here is the list of top facts about Raymond Leblanc.
- Raymond was named the comic-book industry's first recipient of the "Alph-Art d'Honneur" prize in 2003, at the 30th annual comic book festival in Angouleme, France, the industry's main awards ceremony and show.
- He founded the Lombard publishing house, for readers "from 7 to 77". He sold the company in 1986. He also launched the ad agency Publiart, which often used cartoon characters; and Belvision studios, which created hand-drawn animation for TV.
- He was a resistance fighter during World War II.
- He was the Belgian publisher of the popular "Tintin" comic-book magazine. Leblanc started the weekly in 1946 with the participation of Georges Rémi (nom de plume "Hergé"), who had created the character Tintin in 1929. Under Leblanc's guidance, the boy reporter became the hero of a weekly children's magazine, with Hergé as the artistic director.
- The day when Raymond Leblanc was born was Saturday.
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about Raymond Leblanc in the context of this article.
What was the Net Worth of Raymond Leblanc?
Where is the birthplace of Raymond Leblanc?
How old was Raymond Leblanc?
How tall was Raymond Leblanc?
was Raymond Leblanc married?
The information on this page about Raymond Leblanc's Net worth, Age, Height, Family, etc is based on Wikipedia, IMDB, Forbes, and other trusted online sources. If you notice anything wrong, contact us. Hope you enjoyed the article. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section.